The timeless XR650L oozes versatility. Off-road, it eats up the dirt with power, suspension and durability. On-the-road, its light overall weight, electric starter and excellent fuel efficiency make it the perfect commuter, or even for long trips. At the heart of this bike is an ultra-tough 644cc overhead cam engine with huge torque and power. To keep things simple and easy on maintenance, it’s air-cooled. And the engine’s gear-driven counterbalancer reduces tiring vibrations. Get all the versatility you need with the XR650L. So whether you’re tackling a monster commute or taking it to the trails, you’ve got it covered.
- 644cc air-cooled dry-sump single-cylinder four-stroke
- #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 15T/45T
- Front Suspension: 43mm air-adjustable axle Showa® cartridge fork with 16-position compression-damping adjustability; 11.6-inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single-shock with spring-preload, 20-position compression- and 20-position rebound-damping adjustability; 11.0-inches travel
- Curb Weight: 346 pounds, depending on option packages selected (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.8 gallons, including 0.6-gallon reserve
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite Honda Motorcycle Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.