2016 Suzuki DR-Z400SM
The Suzuki DR-Z400SM is a street legal bike for serious dirt bike enthusiasts on pavement roads. It's not uncommon to take the SuperMoto down twisty forest trails as well as tight canyon corners. Its 398cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any of these occasions. The key difference from the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S are the inverted forks. Inverted front forks contributes to less unsprung weight and improved overall handling. The SuperMoto also comes with wider rims and stickier tires than the dual-purpose 400S.
- Suzuki's Supermotard model based on proven DR-Z400S - combines Supermotard style and features in a narrow, lightweight street-legal package.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head with 36mm intake valves, 29mm exhaust valves, narrow 28-degree included valve angle and shim-under-bucket valve adjustment system.
- Simple electric starting via a lightweight starter motor and an automatic mechanical decompression system.
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan mounted to the left radiator helps maintain consistent operating temperature in traffic.
- Compact 5-speed transmission utilizes a cable-operated clutch with separate outer cover for simplified clutch maintenance.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring type drive chain produces minimal sounds when riding.
- A fully adjustable rear shock absorber with high/low speed compression damping adjuster and a tapered RM-inspired aluminum swingarm combine for precise rear wheel control.
- Renthal tapered aluminum handlebar has an aggressive look, reduces vibration and has a great bend for spirited riding.
- Compact digital instrument cluster with speedometer, odometer, and twin-trip meters with addition/subtraction capability, clock and stopwatch functions.
- On-road legal lighting with bright 60/55 watt halogen headlight, compact tail/stoplight, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals and horn.
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite New and Used Suzuki Motorcycle & ATV Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.