The GSX-R750 has remained true to its original concept and championship-winning heritage. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear.
- Compact 750cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses eight, fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road or track conditions, and personal tastes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler is fitted with a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve that maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- The close-ratio six-speed transmission features a taller first-gear ratio and shorter ratios for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th gear, making it easier for a racer to get a good start while improving straight-line acceleration and drive out of corners.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite New and Used Suzuki Motorcycle & ATV Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.