Born on the racetrack and raised on the street, the 2016 GSX-S1000 is derived from the legendary, championship-winning 2005-2008 gen GSX-R1000. The new GSX-S lineup carries the spirit of the Suzuki GSX-R to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for street riding comfort.
- 999cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline-four engine based on the legendary GSX-R1000K8 powerplant with a finely tuned fuel injection system that use Suzuki’s innovative SDTV-equipped (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) 44mm throttle bodies.
- The GSX-S1000 features Suzuki’s advanced Traction Control System* to let the rider control the throttle with more confidence in various riding conditions. It continuously monitors front and rear wheel speeds, throttle opening, engine speed, and the selected transmission gear to adjust engine output if wheel spin is detected.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system contributes to a strong low-to-mid range output with exciting exhaust notes and adrenaline-rushing performance when the engine speed is increased. The Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) system-equipped mid-muffler design enhances style and aids in mass centralization for great chassis balance.
- Matte black aluminum Renthal Fatbar handlebar is standard equipment offering excellent riding ergonomics with great vibration damping.
- The lightweight and compact LCD display includes speedometer, tachometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, gear position, coolant temperatures, driving range, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, traction control, and a clock modes.
- New easy-start system needs just a simple push of the starter button without pulling the clutch lever if the transmission is in neutral.
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite New and Used Suzuki Motorcycle & ATV Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.