The M90 features a striking headlight cowl that leads to the flowing lines of a teardrop tank, saddle-style seat and compact tail section. Its hidden rear suspension system gives it a classic hardtail look combined with the smooth performance of a modern cruiser, while inverted forks contribute to its precise, agile handling. It also features a 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection for tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine SOHC is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as a 32-bit engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Chromed dual-exhaust with equal-length head pipes for excellent power delivery is mounted on the right side of the engine, and provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight cowl to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- Wide 120/70 ZR18 front and 200/50 ZR17 rear Bridgestone radial tires are specifically designed for M90.
- Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
- Wide, long, well-padded seat interfaces with the comfortable passenger seat that can be easily replaced with an optional single seat cowl for solo rides.
- Instrumentation features a stepping-motor-driven analog speedometer and a bar-section fuel gauge that’s always on display.
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite New and Used Suzuki Motorcycle & ATV Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.