2017 Honda NM4
Destination Fee: $380
When was the last time you let your mom choose your clothes? Or the music you listened to? You probably didn’t even like it if she told you what you had to eat. If motorcycles are about anything, they’re about freedom and independence and individuality. You ride your own ride--so why let someone else tell you what your bike should look like? Honda’s radical NM4 is all about standing out and riding a bike that doesn’t look like it came out of someone else’s cookie-cutter idea of what a bike should be. You can see that for yourself. But what maybe you can’t see right away is that it’s a Honda through and through. Let’s start with its 670cc fuel-injected engine. It’s designed for a wide power spread, and drives that power through Honda’s exclusive Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission. Integrated saddlebags stow away everything you need to escape the mundane. Anti-Lock Brakes help give you added braking confidence. And the styling? It’s out of this world.
- 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Automatic six-speed with two automatic modes and a manual mode
- Front Suspension: 43mm fork; 3.9 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock; 3.9 inches travel
- Curb Weight: 562 pounds. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 3.06 gallons
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite Honda Motorcycle Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.