This bike doesn’t need shiny colors and excess chrome to make its presence known. We like to leave that to its blacked-out 745cc V-twin engine and its commanding, throaty exhaust. The Phantom is finished off with spoked wheels on black rims, tough front fork, bobbed fenders and matte silver highlights. No matter if you’re cruising the boulevard or taking a weekend trip, you’re going to be comfortable with the Phantom’s slightly more upright seating position. Here’s something that’s going to make you feel even more comfortable, the Phantom’s low price tag. It’s time to make your move and get on a Honda Phantom.
- 745cc liquid-cooled 52 degrees V-twin
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 inches travel
- Curb Weight: 549 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite Honda Motorcycle Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.