The Suzuki Boulevard C90T is a tour-ready cruiser powered by a fuel-injected 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine that delivers exceptional torque for outstanding acceleration in every gear. A strong five-speed transmission and shaft-drive cleanly puts all that power to the ground. This bike also features fully integrated leather-look, rigid side cases and a comfortable passenger seat, all behind a large windscreen for remarkably comfortable cruising on the open road. With bold, classic styling, the C90T is also designed to capture attention whether you’re cruising down the boulevard or kicking back at a rest stop.
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1,462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the 1,000 to 1,600cc class. Outstanding low-to-mid range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. This system – it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes – delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever, so clutch operation remains light. The clutch features back torque limiting clutch system, contributing to smooth down shift operation.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine are tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 16-inch rear tire.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- The standard windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection. The windscreen is positioned and designed to provide ample wind protection at freeway speeds. With subtle Suzuki Boulevard styling, the firmly mounted windscreen offers protection without distraction. Wind buffeting is minimized by allowing just the right amount of air to pass above the headlight.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags are standard equipment with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity. Hard saddlebags are made of durable, impact-resistant ABS plastic under stylish covers custom-matched to the leather-grain texture of the seats. They are designed as part of the bike, not as luggage add-ons.
- Additional touring-friendly features include well-positioned footboards, 4.8-gallon fuel tank and shaft drive.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. It’s stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder.
- The multi-function instrument includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more.
- 12-month limited warranty.
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite New and Used Suzuki Motorcycle & ATV Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.