The Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a muscle cruiser with sleek styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and low-rise bars. Wherever you ride, the M50 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine with advanced Suzuki fuel injection is equally impressive, producing a load of torque for strong acceleration in every gear.
- Robust 805cc (50 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin powerplant is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine are tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight cowl to the purposeful tail section.
- Drag-style handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway
- The shapely instrument cluster including a fuel gauge and a clock is neatly integrated with the headlight cowl.
- A wide and comfortable seat is shaped for a smooth visual harmony with the sporty rear fender (ideal when seat up with the optional seat cowl).
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite New and Used Suzuki Motorcycle & ATV Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.