Two decades ago, the original Duke was nothing short of revolutionary. KTM’s first single-cylinder street bike grew into a cult classic, adding extreme fun to a raw and radical concept. Today’s 690 DUKE stays faithful to its ancestor’s ways, but adds future-proof refinements: impressive smoothness, sophisticated electronics, improved ergonomics and tons of grunt. This firmly cements the world’s strongest single-cylinder production motorcycle at the cutting edge of engineering. Long live the Duke!
- FRAME DESIGN Chromium-Molybdenum steel trellis frame, powder coated
- FRONT SUSPENSION WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION WP shock absorber with Pro-Lever linkage
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT) 5.31 inch
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER 320 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER 240 mm
- ABS Bosch 9M+ two-channel ABS (disengageable, optional Supermoto mode)
- CHAIN X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE 63.5 °
- SEAT HEIGHT 32.87 inch
- DRY WEIGHT 327.38
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.) 3.7
- DESIGN 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- DISPLACEMENT 690 cm³
- BORE 105 mm
- STROKE 80 mm
- POWER IN KW 54 kW
- STARTER Electric starter
- LUBRICATION Forced oil lubrication with 2 oil pumps
- TRANSMISSION 6-speed
- PRIMARY DRIVE 36:79
- SECONDARY GEAR RATIO 16:40
- COOLING Liquid cooled
- CLUTCH APTC(TM) slipper clutch, hydraulically actuated
- EMS Keihin EMS with RBW, twin ignition
Come to Central Florida PowerSports, your favorite New and Used KTM Motorcycle Dealer in the Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida area.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change.