More Hondas For 2017
Honda recently made a number of exciting new model announcements to their 2017 line-up including two all-new Rebel models and a new Limited Edition for the Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5.
The Rebel 500 and Rebel 300 are simple and raw, offering cutting-edge style and a radical image while minimizing the barriers to riding. These two models will be an excellent platform for self-expression and customization. Here are some key points regarding these two vehicles:
- Two-engine platforms (300cc & 500cc)
- Clean and simple blacked-out design
- Steal rear fender, glass lens headlight, large cast wheels, fat tires
The Pioneer 1000 Limited Editions feature a SxS industry first Intelligent 4-Wheel Drive system (I-4WD). Honda's engineers collaborated with their automotive division and tailored a system specifically for the rigors of the off-road environment. With I-4WD the Pioneer sets new industry standards, putting our flagship multipurpose side-by-side even further ahead of the competition in terms of performance and value.
Here are some key improvements to the Pioneer 1000 and 1000-5:
- Memory function that retains the last transmission mode after engaging reverse
- Winch harness now pre-wired
- Thicker seat foam for improved comfort
- Refined DCT control for even smoother acceleration from a stop
And it only gets better with the Limited Editions:
- Visual enhancements for more commanding presence
- Red springs and A-arms, aluminum wheels, painted plastic bodywork, protection package
- FOX QS3 adjustable shocks
- Intelligent 4-Wheel Drive System (I-4WD)
- SxS industry first and a direct result of Honda automotive engineering
- Brake Traction Control
- Always on in I-4WD, it constantly senses speed of the front wheels; applying brake force to slipping wheel
- Combined with torque-sensing limited slip differential, I-4WD can provide as much drive force as a locking differential
- Less steering effort
- Hill Start Assist
- Engaged with a dash mounted switch, the brake is momentarily held while transitioning to the accelerator from a stop on an incline
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Optimizes front and rear brakes while coming to a stop—loaded or empty
Stay tuned... we'll give you more info as we receive it!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.